Blinking twice with large intervals on Breezi indicates that it is connected to a Wi-Fi network that doesn’t have an internet connection. This is why it is showing offline in Cielo Home App. Keep in mind that Breezi will continue to blink on this pattern till the time it gets the internet access from its configured Wi-FI network.
You can perform following actions under given scenario:
Configure your Cielo Breezi to another Wi-Fi network that has an internet access. For this:
- Open Cielo Home App.
- On the home screen, tap on the 'Settings' icon of the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi network of.
- Press 'Device Wi-Fi' and then 'Change Wi-Fi'. List of available Wi-Fi networks around the device will appear.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi network, enter its password to complete the Wi-Fi configuration process.
If the problem still persists, there might be one of the two scenarios:
- Make sure that there is no proxy server or authentication server configured on your Wi-Fi network as Breezi will not work with Captive portals.
- Some of the ports on your Wi-Fi router may be blocked. Please make sure that the following ports are not restricted on your Wi-Fi router:
- TCP: 9998
- UDP: 9999
- HTTPS: 443
- HTTP: 80
Note: Your internet provider may have a built-in firewall or proxy. In this case, please check with your ISP.