You can change AC mode using Alexa voice command by saying the device name and preferred mode. For example, if your device name is “Bedroom”, say, “Alexa, change Bedroom mode to cool”.
Articles in this section
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez?
- Does Breez work with Alexa Routines?
- Does Breez work with Google Home Routines?
- How to change temperature setting between Fahrenheit and Celsius on your Cielo Breez using Cielo Home App?
- How Is Cielo Breez Smart Wi-Fi AC Controller different from a Thermostat?
- Why Alexa does not understand the name of my registered device(Cielo Breez)?
- Is Cielo Breez device compatible with Amazon Alexa?
- How to turn AC On/Off via Amazon Alexa using Cielo Breez?
- How to change AC mode via Amazon Alexa using Cielo Breez?