You can change AC mode using Alexa voice command by saying the device name and preferred mode. For example, if your device name is “Bedroom”, say, “Alexa, change Bedroom mode to cool”.
Articles in this section
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Eco?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Eco loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Eco?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Eco controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with this mode?
- How can I use Turbo mode with Cielo Breez Eco controllers?
- What is the function of Turbo mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with Turbo mode?
- Does Cielo Breez Eco work with both heat & cool modes of an AC?
- Can I install & register Cielo Breez Eco myself?