You can add up to 20 Breez Plus devices on Cielo Home app and control them individually or as groups by creating zones. If you are looking to control more than 20 devices through your Cielo Home account, you can use 'Cielo World' (an Enterprise Web App by Cielo) to control as many devices as you want.
Articles in this section
- How to manually enable/disable Breez Plus Wi-Fi?
- What Is Comfy Mode, How Can I Activate It, and What Are Comfy Templates?
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set the Breez Plus on 'Follow Me" mode?
- How do I set a timer for my Cielo Breez Plus?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Plus?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Plus loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple Schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Plus?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Plus controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Plus compatible with this mode?