Yes, you can use both, AC's remote and Breez Plus in parallel. It is ideal to point your remote towards the device while you use it rather than towards the air conditioner. By doing so Breez Plus will duplicate the signal on one hand for controlling the AC and will remain synchronized with the remote and AC on the other.
Articles in this section
- How to manually enable/disable Breez Plus Wi-Fi?
- What Is Comfy Mode, How Can I Activate It, and What Are Comfy Templates?
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set the Breez Plus on 'Follow Me" mode?
- How do I set a timer for my Cielo Breez Plus?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Plus?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Plus loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple Schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Plus?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Plus controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Plus compatible with this mode?