Yes, you can use both, AC's remote and Breez Eco in parallel. It is ideal to point your remote towards the device while you use it rather than towards the air conditioner. By doing so Breez Eco will duplicate the signal on one hand for controlling the AC and will remain synchronized with the remote and AC on the other.
Articles in this section
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Eco?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Eco loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Eco?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Eco controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with this mode?
- How can I use Turbo mode with Cielo Breez Eco controllers?
- What is the function of Turbo mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with Turbo mode?
- Does Cielo Breez Eco work with both heat & cool modes of an AC?
- Can I install & register Cielo Breez Eco myself?