Yes, you can see the actual room temperature, set point temperature and humidity level all remotely via Cielo Home app connected to Breez Eco.
Articles in this section
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Eco?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Eco loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Eco?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Eco controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with this mode?
- How can I use Turbo mode with Cielo Breez Eco controllers?
- What is the function of Turbo mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Eco compatible with Turbo mode?
- Does Cielo Breez Eco work with both heat & cool modes of an AC?
- Can I install & register Cielo Breez Eco myself?