Yes, you can see the actual room temperature, set point temperature and humidity level all remotely via Cielo Home app connected to Breez Plus.
Articles in this section
- How to manually enable/disable Breez Plus Wi-Fi?
- What Is Comfy Mode, How Can I Activate It, and What Are Comfy Templates?
- How do I view 'Cumulative History' of all the devices registered on my Cielo Home app?
- Can I set the Breez Plus on 'Follow Me" mode?
- How do I set a timer for my Cielo Breez Plus?
- Can I set up weekly scheduling using voice commands with Google Assistant for Cielo Breez Plus?
- Will pre-set schedules still work in case Breez Plus loses Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Can I set multiple Schedules for my AC using Cielo Breez Plus?
- How can I use Freeze Protection mode with Cielo Breez Plus controller?
- What is the function of Freeze Protection (FP) mode in an air conditioner & is Cielo Breez Plus compatible with this mode?