Yes, you can use both, AC's remote and Breez Lite in parallel. It is ideal to point your remote towards the device while you use it rather than towards the air conditioner. By doing so Breez Lite will duplicate the signal on one hand for controlling the AC and will remain synchronized with the remote and AC on the other.
Articles in this section
- How to change AC mode via Amazon Alexa using Cielo Breez Lite?
- How to change AC temperature via Amazon Alexa using Cielo Breez Lite?
- Can I disable the location access after registering and setting up Cielo Breez Lite?
- How can I check my AC’s air filter status using Cielo Breez Lite?
- How can I change the already configured air-conditioner on my Cielo Breez Lite?
- How can I create a zone, add & delete a Cielo Breez Lite to or from a zone and edit a created zone using Cielo smart air conditioning App?
- Is there a room temperature sensor or humidity sensor within Cielo Breez Lite?
- How can I rename my Cielo Breez Lite in Cielo Home App?
- How can I synchronize my AC with Cielo Home App using Breez Lite?
- How to change Wi-Fi on your Breez Lite?